NSW Network of Women with Disability
The NSW Network of Women with Disability come together to:
- build a community in which we can share our stories, knowledge and skills
- create a place where we can celebrate our individual and collective differences as women with disability
- share ideas
- share experiences
- support each other
- work towards inclusion and equality for women with disability
Women with disability need a place where their experiences as are acknowledged and respected.
They need to be able to come together to support each other.
They need a place to connect, be involved and bring about change.
If you would like to get involved with the NSW Network of Women with Disability or if you would like more information please contact us at:
- Phone: 02 9891 6400
- Freecall: 1800 629 072
- Telephone Interpreter Service: 13 14 50
- Fax: 02 9897 9402
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on Facebook!
The NSW Network of Women with Disability is supported by the Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association