CIWDA The Rights Stuff: Tips for Solving Problems & Making Complaints
CIWDA invites you to The Rights Stuff @ the NSW Ombudsman
The Rights Stuff: Tips for solving problems and making complaints
A free workshop for those who use community services in NSW
Do you use community services such as disability services, family support, home help, respite, youth services, out-of-home care and accommodation?
• Want to find out more about your rights?
• Want some tips and confidence to raise issues with service providers?
• Do you need more information on how the community services system works in NSW?
• Want to resolve concerns and complaints?
• Do you know how the NSW Ombudsman's office can help?
• Want to know where to find support and assistance?
This workshop has been developed for YOU, your families, carers, guardians and advocates.
Date: Thursday 4 October 2012
Location: NSW Ombudsman's office – Level 24 Training Room
HSBC Building, Level 24, 580 George St (cnr of Bathurst St), Sydney
We are situated beside Town Hall train station.
Every participant will receive a toolkit and certificate of participation.
Lunch will be provided.Reserve your spot.
To reserve your spot contact CIWDA on 9281 8699 or email email@example.com
RSVP by 27 September 2012 – places are limited.
Flyer - PDF