MDAA wants to talk to YOU about:
- The things that are important to you as the National Disability Insurance (NDIS) is rolled out in New South Wales
- What might happen to advocacy funding after June 2018
- How we can work together to continue breaking down barriers that impact on people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds (CALD)
Dooleys Catholic Club, 24 John St, Lidcombe (near Lidcombe Station)
For more information: Advocacy Conference flier
Do you want to have an unwinding end of week session to take you soothingly into the weekend? MDAA will be holding the next Relaxation/ Peer Support meeting Friday 16 June 2017. Time: 3.45pm to 4.45pm.
*Please bring your positive energy and any topic that you may like to share!
Address: MDAA 10-12 Hutchinson Street, Granville, 2142.
Please call MDAA to reserve your place and check session times on 02 9891 6400 or 1800 629 072.
|Suggested Timetable Meditation / Relaxation Peer Support
|Friday, 16 June 2017
|Friday, 30 June 2017
|Friday, 14 July 2017
|Friday, 28 July 2017
|Friday, 11 August 2017
|Friday, 25 August 2017
|Friday, 8 September 2017
|Friday, 22 September 2017
|Friday, 6 October 2017
|Friday, 20 October 2017
|Friday, 3 November 2017
|Friday, 17 November 2017
|Friday, 1 December 2017
|Friday, 15 December 2017
Would you like to:
- Improve your communication skills?
- Learn conflict resolution?
- Develop more positive relationships with loved ones?
Come along to MDAA’s Relationship Building Forum!!
RSVP by 26/05/17 on (02)9891 6400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: Relationship Building Flier